- Which of these do you do the most with your significant other? List in order of frequency from done the most to performed less frequently. If you don’t engage in any of this with your significant other write N/A (not applicable)
a. Eat meals with your significant other without smartphones, tablets, TV or any device.
b. Exercise together
c. Share a morning kiss that lasts longer than six seconds.
If sex counts as exercising together, then absolutely. The morning kiss that, potentially turns into morning sex (see Q3) is also a definite. Meals should always be eaten without external interruption (unless it’s a sexy picnic somewhere secluded).
- Briefly tell us about a time when things felt helpless but you knew you would pull through.
As someone who suffers from depression, feelings of helplessness are part and parcel of my life. For the past 30+ years, I have struggled and ultimately pulled through, even on those occasions where there was a very significant possibility that I wouldn’t.
- Would you rather have sex in a posh romantic hotel suite, on a secluded tropical beach or in your own bedroom? Why?
I’ve done it in all three locations; all have their good points.
Hotel – It’s the luxury, the freedom from inhibitions that comes from being away from home. Room-service, champagne, the oversized bed, the fact that you can potentially make as much noise as you like, knowing you’re never going to encounter the people in the neighbouring rooms again.
Tropical beach – If, like me, you enjoy out door sex, then this ticks the box. There’s the sunshine, the seclusion, the thrill that comes with the risk of being observed, but the sand can get everywhere.
Bedroom – It’s the comfortable familiarity of it. You can do just whatever feels right, whenever the feeling takes you. The early morning, languid wake-up fuck, the lazy afternoon session that lasts for hours. The pre-sleep shag and cuddle; it really has it all.
- Have you practiced orgasm denial? Did you like it? Would you do it again?
I have edged partners in the past. I love the feeling of control, knowing that I have the power to withhold, but ultimately grant my partner’s climax. The enjoyment comes as much from the act of bringing them close and keeping them there for as long as possible before finally granting the release they crave.
- Finish this line: I doubt I will ever tell you _____ .
I loved you and always imagined we would have a life together.
Bonus: Would you pay good money to have the kind of sex you want, when you want?
Simple answer – No. That said, I have obviously paid for hotel rooms and holidays, and romantic nights out that have led to sex, so indirectly, the answer is yes.